As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Girls Inc. of Greater Houston relies on community support to offer programs, provide supplies, and train educators. You can make the difference, your gift of…
$10,000 can underwrite weekly programs at a school for an entire year
$5,000 can underwrite weekly programs at a school for a semester
$2,500 can sponsor 10 camper scholarships
$1,000 can send two program facilitators for training at the Girls Inc. National Resource Center
$500 can sponsor a field trip
$250 can purchase supplies for science experiments
$50–100 can help provide healthy snacks at a session
Be a Champion ($1,000 or more)
Champions for girls in a critical donor group that helps deliver programs directly to girls in their schools and communities.
Your Champion for Girls support can help:
- Underwrite a semester of programs for at least one school
- Sponsor camp scholarships (at least half the campers attend with full or partial assistance)
- Provide training for program facilitators
- Provide class supplies for Girls Inc. programs at one school for a year
- Champions are invited to exclusive events for fun & networking
- Invitations to private events to meet with SHEROES in our community,
- Early event notice
- Priority camp registration
- Updates on our girls
- Opportunities to visit our programs and meet with students and staff
Legacy gifts can help expand Girls Inc. programs to reach more girls with quality programming. If you would like to include Girls Inc. of Greater Houston in your estate planning please contact: Ellen Efsic at 713-802-2260 or email@example.com
Be a Volunteer
Volunteers are central to Girls Inc.’s ability to reach more girls with impact.
There are opportunities to mentor students, assist or lead programs, participate in day camp, or help with events.
Contact: Juno Okoro at 713-802-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Give to ensure girls have the experiences and opportunities to thrive.